Monday, August 28, 2006

Phoenix Convention Center


Saturday, a friend of mine called to tell me about Community Day at the brand new Phoenix Convention Center. He said there was art, entertainment, and cookies (something I adore). He also said that this Convention Center was the nicest one he had ever seen, and he is well traveled. So I packed up my loved ones and drove down (2 miles from my house) to see what he meant.

I don't really know how to describe a convention center except that it was big and beautiful. Simple, tasteful, and edgy at the same time. As I walked the halls I kept thinking how good this structure is for Phoenix. I was so proud. Then I saw the lot they are preparing for Phase II and discovered that it will be twice as big as Phase I. I was awed. You will be, too.

Kudos, Phoenix!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home