Saturday, May 20, 2006

Cinnabon Blast

Speaking of my BRAND NEW Hybrid...the car that gets 42 mpg as I tool around downtown Phoenix...the new car that I make my son put a towel over his lap when he drinks a Gatorade...just in case he spills a drip. Yesterday he surprised me with a can of cinnamon rolls for us to bake. We accidently left the can, not in a sack, in the car overnight. The next day, we opened the car door and discovered that, lo and behold, the can had exploded. It was about 103 degrees outside so it was a nice oven temperature inside. Cinnamon, frosting, and half baked dough had spewed all over the dash, roof, seats, floor, you name it. That'll teach me to put so much value in material things! ;>) The good news is that the new car smell has been replaced by a lovely cinnamon roll smell... so that I never forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home